The Blend Institute
Integrative Medicine Practice located in Bradenton, FL
Dr. Tim Blend is now offering Penile Girth Enhancement at The Blend Institute. The procedure is for those seeking a larger, thicker penis. Dr. Blend uses injectable dermal fillers, for instant results.
Penile Girth Enhancement FAQs
1. What is penile girth enhancement?
A procedure to enhance the circumference or girth of your penis, resulting in a "thicker" penis.
2. Who might be a candidate for penile girth enhancement, using dermal fillers?
Anyone interested in improving the size or thickness of their penis is a candidate.
3. Will the treatment be painful?
Typically, there is very little pain with this procedure. Topical and oral anesthetics are offered to make the procedure as pain-free as possible.
4. Is there any downtime?
The only downtime: No sex for 3-5 days.
5. How much does the treatment cost?
Like all other aesthetic procedures, the price will vary per patient. Similar to facial filler, it depends on how many syringes are needed for the desired results. On average, this procedure will require 4-8 syringes ($3,000-$6,000).
6. For someone who also struggles with Erectile Dysfunction (ED), what treatments or products might they consider?
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- PRP P-Shot
- Stem Cell Therapy
- NOX Synergy Supplement
- Trimix Injections
7. What are the potential risks associated with Penile Girth Enhancement?
- Local Bruising
- Irregular Bumps (generally not significant)
8. Where might additional research and testimonials be found?
Functional Medicinemore info
Infusion Therapymore info
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapymore info
Weight Lossmore info
Advanced Sexual Health Solutionsmore info
Internal Medicinemore info
Advanced Regenerative Medicinemore info
Integrative Psychiatrymore info
Child, Adolescent, and Family Psychotherapymore info
Penile Girth Enhancementmore info