The Blend Institute
Integrative Medicine Practice located in Bradenton, FL
In the U.S., from 2000 through 2018, the prevalence of obesity increased from 30.5% to 42.4%, and the prevalence of severe obesity increased from 4.7% to 9.2%. Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and certain types of cancer that are some of the leading causes of preventable, premature death.1 With those statistics in mind, no health practitioner can provide comprehensive health care without consideration of healthy weight and, if needed, weight loss.
Weight Loss Solutions Q & A
How can The Blend Institute help?
Dr. Blend and his team, specifically Emily Goodyear, RN and leader of weight loss programs at The Blend Institute, can walk you through the necessary lifestyle changes for accomplishing your weight loss goals. Unlike most generic weight loss options available, our team has done all the research and has the experience to bring you the best program specific to your metabolic and personal needs and requirements.
We have compiled a program of options for weight loss and can help you choose which may be best for you. Some factors for selection could include program simplicity, aversion to needles or prescription drugs, or the need to take large amounts of supplements.
- Semaglutide Injections (MOST POPULAR IN 2023) and more peptide therapies...
- Craving Control: Contrave CONTRAVE is an FDA-approved weight-loss medication for people who are overweight or struggling with obesity. It is uniquely designed to reduce hunger and control cravings, so you can lose weight and keep it off.
- HCG/Metabolic Diet uses the hormone HCG via daily subcutaneous injections. In addition to the injections, this method has been shown to help curb appetite, making low calorie eating tolerable. Your program will cover injection intervals, thyroid supplement, or diuretics findings as well as diet and exercise guidelines.
- 14 Day Detox Cleanse This method allows for a more gradual lifestyle change, utilizing supplements for appetite suppression and fat burning. Dr. Blend values this detox method as it incorporates many of the anti-aging and age management concepts used within the practice already and the opportunity to evaluate the ongoing maintenance of your new body by using some basic lab work to help optimize your results.
- Personalized Medication Plan in the form of phendimetrazine, an appetite suppressant, has a proven clinical track record and has been shown in studies to assist with short and long-term weight loss. Although widely used in many storefront and “physician directed” weight loss programs, these medications can have side effects, although rarely serious. When combined with an appropriate diet, exercise routine, and weekly meeting to help modify behavior, they are an effective adjunct to help with your lifestyle change.
Call to schedule a consultation with Emily Goodyear today.
Functional Medicinemore info
Infusion Therapymore info
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapymore info
Weight Lossmore info
Advanced Sexual Health Solutionsmore info
Internal Medicinemore info
Advanced Regenerative Medicinemore info
Integrative Psychiatrymore info
Child, Adolescent, and Family Psychotherapymore info
Penile Girth Enhancementmore info